Google

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Real World Sydney: Breaking The Girl Code

ORIGINAL EPISODES, WEDNESDAYS @ 10PM ON MTV

Finally!!! Finally we get some Kelly Anne-Cohutta information. We didn't get all that much but it was still something; I can't complain too much, that would just be boring for you guys to read. Well they hooked up but it doesn't seem like there's all that much going on with them at the moment. I said it in my review from a few weeks ago, if Kelly Anne knows Cohutta likes her (even after they hook up) then she won't like him anymore. She's so damn weird like that. Then again most girls are (just kidding ladies, well alright I'm not but it's all good). Her thing is that if she's more into a guy than he is into her then it's cool, but if it's the other way around then she wants out. And I think we're starting to see a bit of that in this episode. Cohutta got a little jealous when the guys in the bar wanted her and then he was extremely touchy feely and sappy back in the house. Except Kelly Anne didn't seem all that into it. Plus she had a conversation later with Isaac about how hooking up with a roommate can't work out well and that she doesn't want to hurt Cohutta. I'm thinking that this relationship won't be going much further. Then again I could be totally wrong because the girls in the house seem to be insane (so far with the exception of Kelly Anne).

Speaking of insane women in the house, Trisha, Parisa, and Shauvon are ridiculous. I'll get to Shauvon next week because the scenes for next week show her flying off the handle. For now I have enough to say about Parisa and Trisha. "The girl code" is certainly a bit different than "the guy code" but for the most part the idea is the same. My take is that if a guy/girl has hooked up with or dated someone else that person is off limits to roommates and friends in every situation unless the two happen to fall in love in which case they should be allowed to be together. So I don't really understand what Trisha is flipping out about. She has a boyfriend!! Not only that but she wants to marry this boyfriend. Not only is she flirting with this guy (and in my opinion she's even going to far with the flirting) but she's claiming him as hers when she's supposed to be faithful. You can't call dibs when you're in a monogamous relationship so Parisa should have every right to go for it with Alex.
Not that I understand why either of these girls wants him anyway. Even if they both think he's hot the guy is playing both of them. It's not even like they don't know this though. In the span of two days they caught him in a number of shady situations and then they both make out with him knowing the other person made out with him that same night. The whole situation is insane and so are these women. It is beyond me why women are so willing to go for the bad guy even when everything that's shady about him is smacking them straight in the face. Trisha is the worst in all this because on top of everything she cheated on her boyfriend at home when she made out with Alex.

Shauvon needs to chill out on the vanity a bit too. Cohutta was totally right when he said that if you don't want to know what people think of your looks then don't ask. The fact that she would get that upset because one guy doesn't think she's the hottest person in Australia speaks to how shallow she is. The girl needs to get over herself.

I really feel bad for the guys in the house, not that they're perfect themselves. Cohutta is the only real nice guy but how they can live with all these crazy women and the drama is beyond me. Thankfully, I don't have to be there myself. Next week looks to be feeled with lots of fighting but I'm hoping we get more Cohutta-Kelly Anne info. Until next week...

No comments: