Google

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Entourage: Kevin Connolly

Last night after the incredible New York Islanders second straight win over the Buffalo Sabres (a game which I was in attendance) I went over the sports bar located at the Marriott Hotel next to the Nassau Coliseum. While I was there I saw none other than Kevin Connolly!

If you all remember, his character "E" was wearing an islanders hat while they were filming Medillian. I said hello and shook his hand but I wasn't able to take a picture with him. Just so you believe me though, I did take a picture of him talking to a couple Isles fans outside the bar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky Devil... I mean Islander!
A Kevin Connolly sighting!!! He's such a cutie!!! Is he as nice in real life as he seems in interviews? He must have loved being able to be on the ice at an Islanders fan.
Kevin Connolly is a huge Islanders fan!!!
Too bad you didn't get the pic together-would he not pose or the moment wasn't right?

Mr. President said...

It wasn't the right moment but he was very nice. Good guy.

Anonymous said...

Good to know. Thanks. Kevin Connolly seems like a genuinely nice guy!